Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1518 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Channel Sales (5-9 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Build a strong premium sales team, which is focused on the acquisition of premium prospects through a consultative selling approach instead of the push sales culture. Focus on strong relationship-oriented approach.
- Driving business through defined channels of acquisition and Build a strong Sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand
- Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies and Develop strong interfaces with Operations
- Analyze applications/NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines, and spending behavior are met.
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance, focus on the key metrics i.e First-year attrition rate, new card acquisition, Deployment of people practices such as PMP, coaching & feedback, Cost of acquisition.
- Experience level between 5 - 9 years.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & financial services sector.
- Should be a Graduate / MBA
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.