Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2211 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Campus Recruitment (7-12 yrs)
- The Manager, India Campus Recruitment is responsible for developing and executing campus recruitment strategies for American Express. As undergraduate and graduate recruitment continues to be a vital talent strategy for the organization, this role will help expand and improve our internal delivery of campus recruitment solutions.
- The manager of India Campus Recruitment will work with specific business units and partners in HR to source top talent effectively, while providing the highest quality experience for our candidates and business partners. In addition the role will be critical to help enhance the American Express employment brand at colleges and universities.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Manager, India Campus Recruitment will have specific responsibility for overall relationship management of several internal client groups that conduct recruiting from B schools, engineering collages and other undergraduate colleges.
- This relationship management includes day to day partnership to drive strategy and execution of campus recruitment initiatives, as well as broader relationship management with American Express colleagues, key vendors, career services departments on campus, and a broad base of candidates. The Manager, India Campus Recruitment will also lead a team of recruiters.
In addition to daily campus recruitment initiatives, this role also involves extensive project management and strategic analyses which may include:
- Partner closely with key business partners to ensure successful recruitment results for campus recruiting activities
- Assess campus process and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience
- Develop line of business recruitment strategies aligned to annual business goals (diversity, digital, etc.).
- Lead and develop campus recruiters in their daily activities and individual goal plans
- Drive and support corporate initiatives for Global Recruiting & Human Resources (projects)
- Partner with Business Partners and Senior Leaders within the business to forecast hiring needs
- Liaison with the global campus team, local HR team and the business to ensure real-time communication on recruiting initiatives and issues arising
- Demonstrate expertise and be point person for recruiting questions and activities
- Assist in preparation, production and delivery of presentations to stakeholders globally
- Foster effective partnerships with the business and HR Community to facilitate effective Recruitment Delivery
- Driving change within the HR and business area
- Identify trends and proactively address risk areas
- Continuous self-development to maintain and enhance competence.
- Develop and maintain high level of overall Business and HR knowledge
- Maintain strong external industry/professional focus
- Successful candidate should be from Tier1 B-Schools and have at least 7 + years of work experience in Campus Recruitment in large multinational
- Proven project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Able to navigate a complex internal matrix and work virtually across International time zones, as appropriate
- Demonstrated relationship and consultancy skills at all levels
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present on subject matter
- Sound Excel and Powerpoint skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.