Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2206 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Business Planning & Strategy (8-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- The role is in Global Merchant Services, India and would report directly to the VP India.
- This position supports the Global Merchant Services organization, contributing to overall business planning, team management and strategy development.
- The role will be a key member of the GMS India Leadership Team working closely with the regional teams and will have responsibility of managing planning processes, identifying and executing strategic projects and facilitating team communication.
- This role is ideal for someone with payments & acquiring background and with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, translate complex issues into practical work streams to progress the business agenda and establish collaborative partnerships from across the organization.
- The candidate will handle a broad range of projects, collaborating with a variety of internal business partners.
- Balance the management of day-to-day business priorities with medium to long term objectives
- Identify and lead business strategic projects and manage regulatory & compliance mandates
- Be a part of GMS Leadership Team, develop meeting objectives, organize meetings and provide proactive support to the Leadership Team on ad hoc projects
- Manage business planning and operational processes including scorecards and budgeting working closely with regional and local teams
- Support key employee annual processes / Oversee employee facing communications
- Develop presentations for a variety of audiences
- Partner and maintain strong, positive relationships within American Express across markets and at all levels in the organization
- Provide strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects as required
- Facilitation of Product and Program reviews and performance tracking
- Prioritization around key strategic initiatives across GMS, especially those that require cross-business collaboration
- Preferably an MBA with Minimum 8 years of work experience. Direct experience in Payments & Acquiring would be a definite plus.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance
- The individual must be a culturally-aware strong communicator who can effectively multi-task and prioritize as business needs evolve
- A strong strategic thinker who possesses the confidence and composure required to effectively communicate with senior management
- Proven track record of using financial data and commercial acumen to develop winning strategies and drive business decision-making
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and superiors and drive projects with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization and planning skills are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- High level of integrity required for handling confidential information
- Capable of high levels of output with an optimistic `Growth Mindset` attitude
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.