Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1456 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - B2B Partnership (10-12 yrs)
Manager- B2B Partnerships
Non T&E spend (B2B) represents a key priority for GCP and a critical growth enabler for the GCP business. This role is responsible for signing new B2B strategic partnerships, managing & growing existing B2B partnerships, penetrating vertical industries and playing a key role in driving the development of cutting-edge B2B financial and marketing solutions.
This is an exciting role for a strategic sales and client management professional that is comfortable working in a complex deal making environment.
- Role requires extensive experience engaging with senior - C- level clients and prospects, often in the context of a strategic and financial discussion.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Driving Sales channels to identify Non T&E opportunities across the Driving end to end deal process including opportunity sizing, analysis of financial models, development of deal constructs, contractual negotiations and deal implementation and monitoring
- Conduct industry and portfolio analysis to develop growth strategies with existing partnerships and identify new partnership opportunities
- Engage and sell to key decision makers of both existing and targeted clients, often at 'C' level
- Provide key inputs for cost and benefit analysis of each initiative and deal
- Work effectively with all other internal partners including Risk, Finance, Legal, Compliance in the end to end deal process Active portfolio management of existing B2B Deals in the market
- Engaging GMS Organization to close these opportunities & drive growth in identified industries
- Driving Sales channels to identify Non T&E opportunities across Large and Middle market Sales Channels
- Tracking of achievement vs projections - Partner Reporting - Internal deal reporting vs signed-off metrics
Responsible for controlling the evolution of sales of one or more products/brands of the company. Analyzes sales information, projections, and other meaningful data and prepares forecasts on market evolution and company products. Coordinates promotions and advertising efforts of products or brands under his/her responsibility. Frequently reports to a Brand/Product Manager. Typically requires a Bachelor's/Master's degree and four to six years of experience.
- The successful candidate must be a confident self-starter with 10-12 year for work experience, with a strong background in identifying and closing Non-T&E (B2B) deals.
- A strategic and seasoned professional with experience in structuring win-win partnerships
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, deal financial construct development is a critical element of this role
- Broad-based business skills covering sales, client management, marketing and financial disciplines Proven experience and success in securing complex multi-million dollar deals and managing large portfolios
- Strategic agility, sound judgment, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills with a track record of building senior level relationships
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Capable of collaborating & influencing all levels of the organization and across business units in a matrix organization
- High levels of innovation and a team player
- The strong will to win, entrepreneurial mindset with the approach to drive strong business results
- Working knowledge of B2B marketplace would be considered a strong asset