TA Team at American Express
Views:2043 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
American Express - Manager - Advance Analytics - Global Commercial Payments (4-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.-
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .-
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.-
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.-
Come join us and realize your potential-
Global Commercial Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment- Role will require providing end to end analytical and data support for retention of high value global clients leveraging concur/internal AMEX data-
- Responsibilities would include creating analytical solutions, algorithm enhancements, strategy development, creation of deep client insights, field engagement and enabling technology infrastructure development.
- Work with vendor partners on data enrichment and enhancing algorithms
- Manage flow of leads to merchant acquisition team and report on the impact
- Person will have to drive the engagement with multiple stakeholders with minimum input from leadership.
- Work with senior leadership team to identify the problem areas for client and help solve the issues leveraging data as a tool and communicate insights effectively through decks
- Leverage advanced analytical systems such as Python / SAS/ Excel / VBA to mine data and report results
- Excellent verbal / written communication and ability to generate effective insights through data visualization and analytics
- Shift is 1:30 - 9:30 with expectation to support any valid shift between 7 am - 11:30 pm IST
- Minimum bachelor/pg degree from reputed institute with min 4 years of experience
- Ability to bring out data insights, consultative mindset and analytics using large volumes of granular data to deliver strategic and growth enabling solutions
- Excellent Ms-office skills with exposure to SAS/SQL/Python and strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear and compelling way
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability to work independently and making key decisions on project
- Create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies