HR at American Express
Views:767 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Lead Analyst - Workforce Management (1-3 yrs)
"I began working at American Express in 2007 through a campus recruitment program. I now lead a team managing business intelligence tools and platforms, creating data capabilities and insights for measuring the performance of acquisition channels, marketing campaigns, cobrand products & Digital experience channels. It’s been exciting and rewarding!"
Vice President, Enterprise Business Intelligence Engineering
See Diversity Initiatives >>
You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you'll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that's unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you'll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact-every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company's success. Together, we'll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world's best customer experience every day. And we'll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management. Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department. Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders. Record and maintain a count of productive FTEs. Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
Purpose of the Role:
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication.
- Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
- Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
- Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
- Shift Rotations.
- Transport Roster Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Critical Factors to Success:
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision-making skills.
- Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred Language: English Language: English Language: English Language: English
- Graduate with at least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement. .
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred). Language: English
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Aspect, eWFM, CMS, Avaya, Excel
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.