Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1099 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Instructional Designer - Global Service Learning Network (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Operating across GSN, this position in the Global Service Learning Network (GSLN) will work within the LEAD team (Leadership, Enrichment & Development).
- This team is responsible for development and execution of learning programs to enhance the effectiveness of performance, provide enrichment and leadership effectiveness for all Band 30-40 GSN employees globally, as well as across the GSLN organization.
- The successful incumbent will work within a team of learning professionals globally to deliver relevant, engaging and accessible training development programs to all Band 30-40 employees.
- The successful candidate will provide input & insight and tailored training solutions to drive performance.
- They will also become a LEAD certified facilitator and support the delivery of Leadership and coaching workshops/programs and ensure effective coaching is embedded in our culture. In addition, provide both project management and also analytical support to the team in effectively measuring the impact of learning to the business
Responsibilities include :
- Deliver key Leadership development workshops for B28 - B40 Colleagues
- Create solid informal as well as formal communication including but not limited to; facilitation, supporting local market initiatives and all the actions associated with GSN leadership training deployment
- Provide analytic support and insights through the analysis of performance data in order to better understand trends and drive improvements
- Evolve and deliver on training programs mapped to business priorities and organization competencies
- Work with local leaders and strategy/project teams to analyze and assess the success of a program or performance within a market, accurately diagnose opportunities and come up with thoughtful and impactful solutions
- Support the LEAD team in leading transformation across critical global markets to diagnose opportunity, develop & deliver impactful training solutions with the overall aim of improving B30+ performance and creating a culture of change
- Partner with other GSLN colleagues and leadership teams to ensure appropriate sponsorship, adoption and deployment of curricula across processes, globally
- Work with Business Leaders to analyze & determine Training needs. Prioritize, evolve and deliver on training programs mapped to business priorities and organization competencies
- Leverage multiple training methodologies to impact learning: Instructor Led, Web Based training, video, Mobile learning, and Self Directed Learning
- Schedule training programs / events, developing and publishing reports
- Partnering with other functions to drive organization wide initiatives on Employee Engagement
- Facilitation experience of 4+ years
- Proven project management skills
- Strong time management skills and a proven ability to consistently deliver on pre-set timelines
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills to influence, communicate and drive results at the peer level and above
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player within a global team
- Understanding of Org Behavior and Org Development dynamics
- Communication: Possesses strong written and oral communication and capable of tailoring mails/conversations/ presentations to have credible influence and impact at various levels
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Certification on any of the psychometric tools like Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) will be an added advantage.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.