Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3637 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Information Security Analyst I (0-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Key responsibilities include :
- Assist with activities designed to systematically assess information security control performance against external regulations and control frameworks
- Evaluate the design effectiveness and operating effectiveness of existing documented technology controls
- Works with technology and business partners across various functions to build a strong understanding of how technology and security controls are implemented to adequately determine the control's ability to reduce likelihood and impact of a risk event
- Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring compliance to AXP and information security policies, standards and procedures, and documented controls
- Performs risk assessments on various scenarios, including requests for exceptions to IS/IT standards, requests to bypass specific controls, and specific risk scenarios
- Prepares status reports on information security assessments, or other matters to help develop, track, monitor and report on projects and initiatives
- Performs mapping exercises and gap analysis of control and risk frameworks
- Provides analytical support as needed for assessments, reporting, and special technology risk and information security projects
- Contribute to the implementation of an IT controls catalog by helping frame controls in the context of American Express standards and external frameworks.
Academic Background :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Professional certifications preferred (CISSP, CRISC, CISA, PCI, CISM)
- Up to 6 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in information security, risk management and audit (risk/security policies, procedures and controls)
- Thorough knowledge of IT processes and controls and a deep understanding of risk and control frameworks e.g. NIST, ISO, COBIT, etc.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.