Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3611 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Global Servicing Role - Customer Service (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- This position will involve building and maintaining relationships with our Global Clients, working directly with GCP account managers and liaising with all departments relevant to queries received from our Corporate Clients.
- The successful candidate will be prepared to become part of a single point of contact team for our Global Clients for all operational issues, with responsibility for delivering unparalleled customer service through inbound/outbound calls with a primary focus on email servicing.
- These customers need high quality, efficient and personalized service to be truly recognized for the value they bring to American Express.
- The role requires a certain level of self management and accountability to deliver.
- You would be expected to identify, research and help to resolve any operational problems which your Corporate Client may have.
- Allocate the queries within assigned SLA for CCPs to provide unsurpassed service to Corporate Clients, managing end-to-end processing of global account servicing including set-up maintenance, disputes, payment /financial & submission enquiries.
Additional Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate a real sense of passion and pride about American Express products and customer service, recognizing the Corporate Client and making them feel valued and special
- Collaborate with team members on opportunities to improve business processes and the overall client experience
- Operate all processes within pre-determined compliance and control requirements.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Open to work 24- 7 environment.
- This team is working towards an optimal resourcing model to meet the needs of our premium customers.
- As a result, you will need to be flexible in responding to potential changes to your working pattern and team processes and procedures as the team structure evolves.
- Sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, and deliver better solutions for customers, often working across World Service and with business partners to find more creative ways to resolve problems
- Desire to continuously go above and beyond to "wow" the client and help create a lifelong relationship
- Embody the growth mindset- with a desire to challenge him/herself, grow with the company and continuously learn and teach in a collaborative team environment
- Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge
- Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Possess strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Ability to exceed all existing Customer Satisfaction measurements
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.