Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:3575 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Financial Analyst I - GSN MIS & Analytics Team - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Why American Express,
American Express delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members and merchants around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services, and driving revenue growth for the company. The GSN MIS and Analytics team is responsible for providing Executive Decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to leverage our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement to deepen loyalty with our customers and drive brand advocacy. Team has a global footprint through this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India. The role is a B35 people leader role reporting to a Director.
This position will primarily support the External Reporting function, and would entail one or more of the following activities:
- Work on preparation of financial results and key performance metrics relating to AXP / Segment Balance Sheet analysis.
- Compiling information relating to balance composition and variance analysis on various report lines for a senior leadership review, including - FAB (Finance Analysis Book) compilation, Others Package reporting.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis to support new business initiatives and enabling accurate reporting.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to ensure the integrity of the information collected.
- Collaborate with multiple Finance partners across Controllership and Finance to source information and deliver on customer expectations.
- The incumbent will be expected to quickly gain a detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls, flows, metrics, risks, and outputs of the process area.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer's requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
- The incumbent shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes handled by the team.
- The incumbent should either be Chartered Accountant / an MBA from a premier institute with 2-3 years of post qualification experience.
- Should have problem-solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with senior business partners/customers etc.
- Reporting and analysis experience will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with US GAAP and financial accounting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of company policies, businesses, Finance processes, and systems is desirable.
- Must be proficient in MS Applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Should have strong results orientation, project management, collaboration, and coordination abilities.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.