Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3275 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Financial Analyst - Financial Accounting - CA/CMA/CS (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 role :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Roles and responsibilities :
- This is position is in Intercompany Controllership within Financial Accounting and Close.
- The incumbent will manage either/combination of processes including, Inter-Company Accounting, Settlement, Elimination and Transfer Pricing Governance.
- Ensuring control & compliance (including SOX), seamless month-end activities, preparation of MIS.
- Strong ability to quickly grasp complex issues and gain end to end knowledge of the processes.
- The incumbent should have good maturity and display flexibility to respond quickly to crisis situations.
- Handling customer queries and perform analysis.
- Flexibility to work across different time zones.
- Working knowledge of Amex financial systems like Oracle, Essbase etc. would be preferred.
- Project Management skills preferred.
- CA /CMA/CS Inter with 0-2 years of post-qualification experience or B.Com with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Energetic self-starter with positive attitude, Good working knowledge of Oracle, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and should be an effective team player
- Must have sound analytical and strong accounting skills
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.