Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1807 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Engineering Director - Integration & Robotics Process Automation - Salesforce Platform (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
Director of Engineering, Integration & Robotics Process Automation Enterprise Platforms - Salesforce
- Enterprise Platforms is an organization whose core purpose is to transform, the platform solution-delivery model for American Express, dramatically improving our product and engineering effectiveness, strategic agility and speed to market to deliver world class platforms for our customers. Enterprise Platforms - Salesforce organization is responsible for creating solutions on Salesforce platform by harnessing the power of Data, AI/Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to offer powerful selling and re-selling engines to acquire new clients and expand existing client relationships for our Sales, CRM, and Marketing colleagues across the Enterprise.
- Are you ready to test the limits of technology, take your RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) expertise to the next level? Want to lead, innovate and shape the future on high-profile assignments? Excited to work with the coolest tech alongside the best in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to fast-track a fulfilling career as an Integration & RPA engineering leader - with excellent rewards and benefits - at American Express
- There will never be a typical day and that-s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Join American Express and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Recruit, retain and lead an excellent set of Engineers, who are focused on advancing our software engineering practices while accelerating the Sales and Marketing Digital transformation journey.
- Collaborate with product owners, technology leaders, scrum masters and engineers in product feature gathering, design and implementations, while ensuring that the engineering and test teams are using modern development practices and infrastructure.
- Acts as an accelerant to enable API and other integration patterns to various Salesforce instances to the rest of the company platform.
- Builds the Robotic Process Automation competency, vision, strategy and roadmap including external benchmarking and keeping a pulse on RPA, AI/ML, NLP and customer preferences linkages.
- Develop and refine use cases to power other Salesforce scrum teams to enable RPA at scale in their respective areas of Sales and Marketing functions.
- Owns technology-related aspects of Integration and RPA implementations within Salesforce ecosystem.
- Partners with the company wide RPA platform development team, recommends suitable engineering solutions to automate Sales and Marketing operational functions.
- This leader is data driven in every aspect of the engineering delivery to measure productivity, velocity, time-to-market and continuous improvement.
- Has strong experience in CI/CD, Automation, Experimentation and Multi-Speed release practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Recognized engineering prowess.
- Transformative and innovative leader who is a proven catalyst for change.
- Customer-centric, Proactive, Flexible & Outcome-focused.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent years of experience. Preferred degree in Computer Science or Math.
- 12+ years of experience in software engineering and data related services.
- 3 or more years of experience with SaaS platform solution experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent leadership and management skill
- Experience in working with large distributed teams in a highly dynamic environment involving an onshore/offshore model.
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.