Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2943 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Risk & Info Management Analytics - Global Fraud Decision Science Team (7-12 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate will be a member of Global Fraud Decision Science team and will lead 2 teams focused on Machine Learning Research for fraud detection on all portfolios and leading decision science efforts for mitigating fraud for Global Merchant and Network Services.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Identify and evaluate new algorithms / techniques for application in fraud detection.
- Develop and enhance existing models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques.
- Evaluate new data sources - internal and external, as well as new variables designed from extensive case reviews for their efficacy in the models.
- Be well versed in the model governance processes.
- Work closely with members of the strategy teams located in multiple geographies to ensure seamless implementation.
- Partner with technologies, 2nd line of defense and other teams to develop system capabilities, models, and design data elements
- Ph.D. or Masters degree with specialization in machine learning, business, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or related fields is strongly desired
- 7+ years of experience in building and implementing machine learning models in a corporate setting and/or conducting ML research in an academic setting
- Strong analytical and project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Winning attitude that motivates and develops people, and proven results orientated
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.