Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2812 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Program Management (8-10 yrs)
This Director Program Management position will play a critical role in developing and driving the execution of Technology India strategic business priorities, enhancing Tech employer brand, colleague engagement and diversity & inclusion initiatives and building & strengthening core engineering culture across the technology team in India.
The position will play a PMO role for the Technology India Strategy program over the next 2-3 years working across all global and local key stakeholder as well as deliver on several strategic and transformation initiatives which are critical for the growth and success of the evolving organization of 600+ employees which will significantly grow over the next couple of years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the India Technology leaders, Global and local stakeholder teams to support the definition, drive and track business objectives and periodically provide program updates.
- Lead cross-functional projects and drive new business improvement opportunities, in partnership with other teams.
- Ensure that the teams within Technology are collaborating in an effective manner - in terms of sharing of information and best practices.
- Manage the colleague engagement of 600+ member growing team across the Technology organization in India including Gurgaon and Bangalore - this includes learning and career development initiatives, colleague retention, diversity and inclusion initiatives, town halls and other colleague events.
- Partner with BU Communications and PA&C team and take accountability to enhance Technology brand both internally and in the external community.
- Identify opportunities, promote Technology leaders thought leadership and manage participation in external industry analytics events and conferences.
- Partner with HR Business Partner, Market HR team, Recruitment and Global Technology People Strategy Team to support effective deployment of the India Technology Talent Strategy to facilitate top talent attraction and development.
An offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Management degree with 8+ years of experience in program management and driving change management initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Experience in driving end-to-end large scale strategic business transformation initiatives (strategy & execution) and driving culture change in a large technology organization would be preferred
- Ability to drive results, effective communication and partnership skills are critical to this role
- Ability to translate high-level strategic ideas into structured opportunities
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to interact with and present to senior most leaders in the organization
- Willingness to travel extensively with the leader while managing BAU priorities
- Flexibility and ability to remain calm under pressure- should be able to handle multiple assignments, under tight deadlines, and a sometimes-ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence without authority- be able to lead and manage people who do not have a direct reporting relationship
- Entrepreneurial skills able to provide structure and create specific opportunities from strategic ideas.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.