Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3712 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Performance Reporting - Sales & Business Enablement (0-29 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Business Overview :
- Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting and business enablement support to the enterprise. The objective of the SABE Reporting and Insights team is to ensure that Commercial and Merchant businesses have timely and accurate reporting and insights to help drive business performance.
- The Director, Performance Reporting has the responsibility of defining, implementing and providing year around tracking of Sales performance across all reporting processes.
- The incumbent will lead Sales performance reporting teams in SABE supporting Commercial businesses. This includes but is not limited to defining and establishing performance measures e.g. scorecards,
- Key performance reports and providing inputs to Sales Incentive processes for timely and accurate payouts. To accomplish this, the Director will partner with the Sales, Technology and other stakeholders to understand the end to end business process, define the handoffs, Roles and Responsibilities to create efficient and reliable reporting.
- Incumbent must be able to leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to establish best of breed reporting and insights suite. Transformation mindset is a must and the incumbent is expected work with stakeholders to radically transform current reporting by leveraging technology, streamlining processes and building highly talented team.
Responsibilities include :
- Define strategic roadmap for reporting and insights in collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure right investments, buy in and alignment on the plan
- Define and develop Reporting and insights suits for Commercial sales and AD teams. Determine the approach to build, publish and track sales performance and a robust communication mechanism for performance reporting
- Engage with key stakeholders to makes sure reporting in line with business objective and is core to their performance management
- Define and implement metrics to measure health of delivery process, ensure tactical and strategic fixes for continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate, gain support and execute on strategic initiatives that require involvement from many stakeholders
- Invest in establishing and growing relationships with multiple teams to develop trusted partnerships
- Build a strong and effective team to support delivery. Identify and attract strong talent to the team, drive engagement and maintain high morale
- Lead and manage team of ~40 highly skilled business analysts, data analysts and experienced managers. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Demonstrated passion for customers and colleagues, and for creating a consistently superior customer experience
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership; ability to assess business objectives/strategies and define appropriate reporting and insights solutions
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships and collaborate effectively with key partners
- Demonstrated experience in driving results across a cross-process, matrixed and global setup
- Ability to challenge the status quo to drive innovation and change
- Strong problem solving and technical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
- Broad understating or reporting and insights landscape and ability to think ahead for enterprise and build best of breed organizational construct
- Deep understanding of shared services setup and demonstrated value delivery at scale
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team of business and data analysts, econometricians to deliver high quality results
- Advanced degree in Economics, Mathematics, MBA or related quantitative field
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.