Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2981 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Operations - Travel/Card Business (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We' re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and Inspire a team of 80 - 130 top performing Travel Professionals providing 24 x 7 servicing to 23 global TLS markets
2. Provide thought leadership to drive new initiatives being tested or rolled out through TLS
3. Lead a diverse team of Compliance & Audit Operations - Call Monitoring/BST (US + Intl), Fine Hotel & Resorts (FHR), OFAC, and Project Managers - Process Migrations & Transformation, Hotel lodging revenue research, and Learning & Development for the GO&A Organization.
4. To establish working & strategic connects with leadership & various stakeholders across TLS & other potential collaborative functions within blue box
5. Drive insights through analytics on the above processes in endeavor to improve upstream processes, frontline/partner/ vendor performance and card member servicing.
6. Identify automation opportunities to drive efficiency
7. Identify new areas where GOA team can support the business including expansion to additional functions or market coverage.
8. Be responsible for delivering superior service to TLS markets - metrics delivery (quality and productivity), internal customer satisfaction, and leadership updates etc.
9. Identify process improvement and excellence opportunities - eliminating waste, rework, downtime etc.
10. Monitor individual and Team Leader performance relative to goals & objectives.
11. Maximize and encourage "Employee Engagement" through various initiatives. Hire, groom, and retain top Travel talent through coaching and mentoring.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the AmEx Travel/card business, Associated Servicing and Operations, finance processes and systems
- Strong knowledge of relevant compliances and guidelines
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, including written, presentation and employee interaction
- Analytical experience to deal with complex business problems.
- Process Integration to drive insights & value proposition.
- MS Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.