Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5109 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Operations - Customer Service (0-30 yrs)
Job Description :
At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 164 years. In taking care of our customers, we view each contact not as a transaction, but as an opportunity to deepen the overall relationship.
This B40 Director of Operations position will lead the India Domestic Consumer Servicing & other functions within the market. This is a Gurgaon based role that will lead ~125 + employees.
General Responsibilities :
- Collaborate effectively with peers in GOCM, GTEN, Process Excellence, Capabilities and to deliver on the E2E servicing experience for our Card Members - develop end to end strategies to reduce demand, elevate Card Member experience, reduce journey friction points, create differentiation through an omni-channel experience, and leverage the power of closed loop
- Ensure ongoing delivery of all key operations metrics across Share Holder, Customer and Employees
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the operations and ensuring the processes deliver on efficiency and unit cost metrics
- Also, develop a culture of continuous improvement and waste elimination
- Build a strong internal controls framework and ensure we meet all regulatory, compliance standards
- Demonstrated ability to lead large (150+) scale customer service organization
- Previous leadership experience as a direct people leader, with strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Ability to motivate, inspire and drive teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives
- Proven track record of working in a Global Operations environment and delivering outstanding results
- Strong project management, problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities at once
- Exceptional thought leadership to continually explore and create innovative process and business improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Lives the growth mindset
- Strong sense of personal accountability and demonstrated self-starter with ability to work in a dynamic, time-critical environment while managing and inspiring a diverse group
- Trained in Process Improvement and Six Sigma techniques
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.