Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1777 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Customer Risk Modelling - Global Small Business (7-12 yrs)
- The incumbent would be part of the Credit Risk Decision Science team reporting into Vice President - Commercial Risk Decision Science and will lead a team of 8 risk management professionals based out of Gurgaon.
- The incumbent is expected to provide thought leadership and drive strategic initiatives within the Global Credit Risk Decision Science team.
Specific responsibilities would include :
1. Develop and Maintain the Small Business Customer Risk Models for International Markets
2. Develop and Maintain the OPEN Customer Risk Models for US
3. Partner with Credit Strategy and market risk teams across the globe to drive model usage and tackle business opportunities through model enhancements
4. Incorporate new data intelligence from consumer and commercial bureau globally by partnering with Data Science and Market risk teams
5. Establish and Maintain a disciplined process of review customer cases to identify new model/variable opportunities
6. Provide People and thought leadership for 2 band 35 teams based out of Gurgaon
1. At least 7 years of industry experience in Decision Science in preferred. Experience in dealing with Commercial portfolios is an added advantage.
2. PhD or Post-Graduate degree in Management/Statistics/Mathematics is preferred
3. Sound knowledge of Machine learning algorithms/econometrics/statistics/data mining and research methods.
4. Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
5. Demonstrated ability to provide insight and accurate judgment in addressing and resolving business challenges and opportunities
6. Experience in creating and leading high performing and highly skilled teams
7. Strong people relationship building, management and influencing skills
8. Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.