Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3994 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Corporate & Merchant Marketing (12-17 yrs)
- This position is responsible for portfolio engagement & marketing Communications for American Express India's B2B lines of businesses i.e. Merchants and Corporate Businesses and Cardmembers.
- The role is tasked with conceptualizing, designing and executing customer engagement plan including but not limited to supporting new customer engagement & activation, growing organic billings, reducing spend attrition and driving loyalty.
- This role is the lead marketing role for both Corporate & Merchant Services & would require to partner & work across multiple global marketing teams and centres of excellence. The incumbent will lead a team of marketers and also manage the B2B engagement Non Acquisition budget for optimum use.
Corporate Customer Marketing:
1. Develop and execute the customer marketing plan for the Corporate Card portfolio including planning & execution of various Campaigns targeted at growth, retention, driving billings etc through multiple channels.
2. Interactions across teams and lines of business such as GCP, GMS, Risk, Operations, Finance, Sales, Legal to drive Campaigns & initiatives.
3. Be responsible for the development of a strong Customer Engagement in partnership with key GCP stakeholders to drive key business metrics like Charge Volume growth, reducing customer attrition, improving margins etc.
4. Development of Customer Segmentation to focus on the right customer with the right message at the right time in the Contact Plan for the AD Channels
5. Develop and manage relationships with key external (i.e. product benefits, sales and servicing channels, etc) partnerships and influencers.
1. Develop marketing programs to drive and achieve the targeted active LIF number
2. Responsible for driving improvements in merchant satisfaction score - a critical metric on the GMS scorecard. Working in close alignment with WSI and key stakeholders in GMS, the incumbent would work on projects to drive Net Promoter Score, improve OMS enrollment and usage rates and exhibit thought leadership in designing and implementing initiatives that aim at improving overall merchant experience. Collaborate with Merchant Acquisition, Client Management and GNB team to implement and drive on-ground changes to drive the above metrics.
3. POC - work with communications team to implement locally relevant campaigns in key industries and geographies to improve POC.
4. Develop marketing programs to support newly signed merchants
5. Design and implement the overall merchant engagement strategy including early engagement, onboarding, segmentation within merchants to differentiate high value, inactive and merchant with growth potential.
6. Introduce new capabilities, tools, processes and programs that enhance merchant engagement and experience -
- MBA/Post Graduate with minimum 12 years with people management & relevant experience
- Strong commercial acumen, including ability to identify and - size- growth opportunities and drive thought leadership with stakeholders
- External knowledge of payment trends, marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build long term strategic plans and execute effectively within tight timeframes, Strong written & oral communications skills
- Marketing communications experience in eDM, DM, OBTM, TM and / or online
- Database marketing / management experience
- Proven ability to build & leverage relationships across lines of business
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects to critical time lines and excellent attention to detail
- Understanding & experience in merchant/commercial card space - an advantage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.