Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:1168 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Delivery Leader - Robotics Process Automation & Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (8-14 yrs)
About American Express :
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Working at American Express :
Experiences That Back You :
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Reasons to Believe :
- An iconic global brand, where you can grow as a leader
- Meaningful and rewarding work that is performed with integrity
- A culture of learning in collaboration with great colleagues and leaders
- A unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
Finance is a collaborative team, playing a key role in advising all areas of the business. We have a strategic seat at the table and our unique insights are valued in a highly competitive marketplace and increasingly complex global regulatory environment.
This team integrates human thinking with machine efficiency to deliver process excellence across AXP Finance. The team works to automate repeatable, rule based manual intensive tasks in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness by various tool integrations and processes reengineering.
- Work with Technology and customers to drive projects and implementation of New Age technology Automation across Finance.
- Effective collaboration with Process owner and technology to make them aware of Automation opportunities
- To be part of a complex process that requires in depth domain knowledge redesign the process with owners
- Is responsible for and ensures compliance and regulatory requirements of the process are met.
- Independently handles customers/stakeholders for any queries/escalations.
- Independently handle issues in projects and drive solution across multiple stake holders Supports or leads process/customer level projects
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Having prior knowledge to Automation and system implementation is a plus
- Minimum 1 year development experience in ML or AI is mandatory
- Project Management skills are mandatory
- Experience of New Age and Open Source technology is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as ggplot/Tableau etc and UI design using shiny will be a plus
Knowledge of Platforms :
- Knowledge of RPA Blue Prism or a similar tool is a plus
- Familiarity with concepts like R, Python, NLP, Text Mining will be a plus
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage