Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3093 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Delivery Lead - Strategy & Process Improvement - Finance Domain (5-10 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Delivery Lead -Strategy & Process Improvement
The Delivery Lead, Strategy & Process Improvement (S&PI) is responsible for the planning and delivery of strategic initiatives in Controllership & Tax organization. The S&PI team is part of the broader Strategic Enablement & Governance (SEG) Team empowering teams to achieve Organizational Excellence through industry leading Governance, Controls and Innovation.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Lead transformation projects and strategic imperatives for various parts of the Controllership & Tax organization with minimal or no supervision.
- Process Mapping, Analysis and Optimization through leveraging industry best in class practices
- Support delivery of large scale initiatives that drive process / technology transformation, improve control and compliance and optimize the use of technology
- Establish end-to-end processes, controls, dashboards / metrics and requirements for sponsored projects
- Lead Project / Program Management for multiple initiatives, independently
- Proven strategic though leadership with ability to translate strategy into well-defined outcomes
- Good Understanding of AXP Controllership Processes
- 5 years of relevant experience in driving Project Management, Process Transformation and Reengineering, with proven ability to lead multiple large scale initiatives, independently
- CA/ CPA/ BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or closely related fields.
- Proven ability to independently lead Projects with minimal or no supervision
- Strong understanding of Process Mapping, Analysis and other relevant Six Sigma methodology
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and business partners
- Strong technology aptitude and ability to work with AET to drive solutions
- Strong Analytical skills
- Result oriented, able to lead and influence without authority
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Consulting
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.