HR at American Express
Views:3943 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
American Express - Customer Insights Lead - Risk & Complaints Processes (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Customer Insights Lead - Risk & Complaints Processes
- The Global Customer Listening team within GSN (Global Servicing Network) is looking for a highly skilled professional with experience of mining data for quality, early warnings and patterns and the ability to translate algorithms/analyses into insights to drive Customer experience. The role holder will be an expert and drive projects in the field of Customer analytics by leveraging the Big Data environment and work closely with our stakeholders across CM Complaints & Risk processes for continuous delivery
- Lead projects in the field of Customer Experience analytics for Risk (Credit, Fraud, New Accounts) & Complaints processes by leveraging the Big Data environment (for data, tools, techniques) to apply Machine Learning and/or other advanced techniques on quantitative and qualitative data, and work closely with stakeholders/ functional teams for continuous delivery of actionable insights
- Responsible to identify key drivers that delight and dismay our customers and turn these insights into improvement opportunities for Business partners and thereby contribute to the organization's key priority around Customer First
- Apply proven/ advanced data algorithms, advanced analytic and modeling techniques to draw insights essential to driving improvement initiatives- specially in the Customer Experience domain
- Extensively support other Managers/ team members with Subject matter expertise and process knowledge to help make insights extremely relevant and actionable for our business partners
- Link analytics and insights to ongoing strategic initiatives
- Regularly engage with business teams to understand their needs and imperatives and operationalize a framework for translating insights into actions to drive Customer Experience
- Conceptualize, test and prototype beta versions of algorithms independently working along with business counterparts in larger GSN organization and generate value for them
- Significantly contribute towards adoption and application of cutting edge techniques and software paradigms (available internally & externally) by continuously learning, researching and experimenting
- Provide technical leadership to the team members in relevant topics
- Master's degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer science, Engineering, or other related fields with 6+ years of experience in the field of Customer research and analytics
- Sound knowledge of Complaints & Risk related processes like Credit, Fraud, New Accounts is preferred
- Experience and Exposure to statistical/mining analysis tools and programming languages - Python, R, Tableau, and relationship databases and programming languages within Big data environment
- Hands on knowledge of SQL/ Hive QL
- Track record of analyzing multiple sources of data to distill insights and drive business outcomes to help improve Customer Satisfaction
- Strong ability to work in cross functional teams and drive partnerships/ relationships
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and languages. Exposure to Natural Language Processing and Machine learning a plus
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills
- Strong project management and organization skills. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing priorities
- Self-starter along with passion for continuous Innovation with a view to drive process & customer experience improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.