Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3448 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Credit Specialist (0-3 yrs)
This is a Band 28 requisition.
This position is responsible for reviewing accounts to determine if the CM has set up an account with an intention to defraud American Express.
This is accomplished by reviewing account and Card member information such as; charge activity, payments, Credit Bureau information, Dunn & Bradstreet information, Lexis Nexis and TruVue information, Service Establishment information, and WCC history notes and then making an
analysis as to the risk to American Express.
- Report analysis results
- Identify potential process improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Comfortable with 24/7 shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work high-risk accounts that are referred via Fraud Risk case set-ups.
- Ability to evaluate CM’s financial data to make a business decision as to the risk level involved post data inputs from Dunn and Bradstreet, Credit Bureau, Lexis Nexis and Truvue.
- Ability to evaluate American Express Consumer, Small Business, and Corporate account data to make a business decision as to the risk level of the account pertaining to charge detail, Service Establishment information, and payment detail.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.