Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2101 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Complaint Analyst - Global Servicing Network Processes (2-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
- Review, action, and document root cause and resolution for customer complaints and servicing issues
- Ensure complaints and servicing issues are properly coded to meet regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify and escalate trends and defects that have a potential legal, regulatory or servicing risks
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Leaders and Customer Care Professionals
- Understand basic consumer protection, banking regulations and applicable laws to identify and appropriately escalate complaints, defect and
trends to business partners within Compliance, World Service, and the bank
- Ensure compliance with Complaints Management Policy and other legal/regulatory requirements. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to run analysis, assess impacts, identify trends, and draw correlations
- Proven ability to identify gaps and generate process improvement ideas
- Broad knowledge of Global Servicing Network processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to influence without direct authority across all areas of the organization
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent follow up skills
- Work productively in both independent and collaborative settings in a virtual work environment
- Proficient in applicable policies and regulations for the process supported Proficient in MS OfficeJob type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.