Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1651 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Complaint Analyst - Customer Escalations (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Track all Customer Escalations and complaints
- Ensure Acknowledgement, follow-up and closure of all customer escalation cases
- Monitor ageing for every case and ensure timely follow up and closure. Proactively escalate all such cases which are about to breach regulatory timelines
- To be in liaison with Team Leaders, Senior Leadership, Global Complaint officer, Market Compliance Officer, LOBCO for effective case closure
- Research, Collating Information And Documents, Achieving Resolution By Influencing Corrective Actions Through connect with multiple stakeholders
- Publish MIS on Escalation cases and follow up steps to be shared with Team Leaders for Agent Coaching and Mentorship
- 100% Document on Complaint management tools - iCare / PSP etc.
- Ensure adherence to controls and compliance policies
- Analyze Trends And Specifics Of Correspondence Handled To Derive A Thorough Root-Cause Analysis
- Lead and facilitate process improvements for units across all TLS Teams basis root cause analysis
Critical Factors to Success :
Business Outcomes :
- Focus on quality of Complaint Closure to provide a seamless experience to Customers service being provided to CMs
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
Past Experience :
- Ideally with a strong Travel, Luxury sector.
- A fundamental knowledge of Card Service dynamics.
- A good understanding of Call Centre Operations with Technologies / Processes which drive successful Telephone Service Operations.
- Must have a mix of General Management skills, Customer Experience
Academic Background :
- Graduate/ postgraduate with minimum 3+ years of work
- Preferable 5+ years of experience
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Strong understanding of American Travel and Lifestyle Services and value preposition to end customers.
- Understanding of payments/market /travel landscape.
- Understand customer experience.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- GDS platform -Sabre
- CRM tools/ iCare, PSP
Knowledge of Platforms :
- MS office suits (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Exposure of working in a multiple stakeholder environment, interact with Operation Leaders, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- Flexible to work in shift timings : 8 :30 AM to 8 :00 PM
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.