HR at American Express
Views:5807 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
American Express - Communications Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Develop a complete Communication Strategy
- Provide Business with a channel for managing and creating all Business/Employee related communications across different platforms (e.g. Intranet, Visual and Written)
- Understand and create customized and process specific campaigns for different functional areas
- Maintain a database of all critical employee and business communications
- Conceptualize, design campaigns on various projects
- Create and drive engagement through communications and activities
- Understand the pulse of the Business and explore opportunities within different vertical to reach out to the leaders and front line staff
- Support the Business and Leadership through drafting business level memos and creating Process updates, Presentations Etc.
- Manage Rewards & Recognition.
- Graduate/PostGraduate with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience preferably in-service industry.
- The incumbent should have tenure of 18 months as a Band 30 leader
- Shift Timings 24- 7 environment
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong comprehension and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess creative bent of mind
- Highly organized and result focused
- Ability to work independently and deliver with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and display project management skills.
- Strong PC knowledge (Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and Building /Leveraging relationship Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of internal reports
- Previous creative experience
- Analytical ability
- Eye for detail and ability to do in-depth research
- Understand and develop project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.