Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2712 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Communication Specialist (2-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Create effective communication strategies for the business
- Write/Coordinate external and internal communications flow including business memos, presentations, newsletters etc.
- Write/Customize content for Business Updates and Process specific campaigns
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with all key partners/stakeholders
- Create And Drive Engagement through communications and activities In partnership with the Team
- Provide Business with a channel For managing and creating all Business/Colleague related communications across
- Maintain database of all critical Colleague and Business Communications
- Conceptualize, Design and Deploy campaigns on various projects
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful communication strategy and campaign management
- Extensive PPT skills
- Photo and video-editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver With minimal direction and supervision and experience Interacting with the
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and display organization and prioritization Skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.