HR at American Express
Views:3122 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
American Express - Communication Governance Manager (7-14 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
We are looking to fill this position with a well-rounded Manager with strong process management and project management experience, superior relationship management skills, who knows how to work collaboratively with business partners, capabilities and technology teams.
- Own the governance intake process, including the backlog and road map, ensuring we have the right tools in place to manage the governance of all our customer facing servicing communications.
- Manage Business Requests and expectations, help govern the quality of engagement and ensure better understanding of Employee to Employee communication process.
- Partner with Technologies to lead the maintenance and enhancement of the governance capabilities.
- Partner with members of the governance team to develop effective operational processes, identify compliance gaps, and tighten controls; collaborate with Business, technology and compliance partners.
- Lead a team, managing the support and maintenance of governance process and capabilities.
- Oversee the international expansion of the tool, working with local business partners, compliance, and additional stakeholders to build, train and launch the process in each market.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- PMO or project management experience, particularly working with technology deliverables.
- Customer focus balanced with a rational business sense.
- Demonstrated thought leader and creative problem solver.
- Understanding of communications journey and processes would be an advantage.
- Interest in process improvement and capability management.
- Ability to manage a range of projects and responsibilities simultaneously with strict deadlines.
- Strong customer focus and can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience with compliance and controls a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.