Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1962 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - City Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage a team of executives who would be generating and Closing New Acquisition Signing Leads In The Territory
- To Achieve Objective Of Coverage, Quality Of Signing For The Territory
- Ensuring Merchant Set Up, Welcome Call And Manage First 100 Days To Ensure Activation
- Follow Up On Customer / Employee Generated Leads
- Build Relationships For Success - Consultative Solution Selling To Ensure Long Term Relationship Building
- Owns The End To End Resolution Of Reported Surcharge & Suppression Cases
- Effective And Efficient Delivery Of Campaigns
- Proactive Identification Of Incremental Opportunities To Leverage All Client Contacts Based On Needs, While Potentially Leveraging Cross Selling Opportunities,
- Provides First Point Of Escalations From Other Contact Channels
- Reinforce And Demonstrate The Value Story To Retain Merchant And Promote Card Acceptance
- Develop In-Depth Understanding Of the Customers And Marketplace
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- PG/Graduate with at least 5 years of experience in Sales & 2 years leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer, Industry, Market and American Express Product Knowledge
- Strong consultative selling skills including excellent relationship building & management and time management skills.
- Effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to use quantitative data and analysis to sell value
- Strong team player
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.