Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4830 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business System Analyst - Application Integration - Global Servicing Network Capabilities Team (6-11 yrs)
American Express - Business System Analyst - Global Servicing Network Capabilities Team
Job Description :
American Express has been making a difference in peoples lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- The Global Servicing Network Capabilities team provides support across the globe by embracing a servicing philosophy which deepens our relationships with Servicing Specialists and Business Partners. We are creating and integrating solutions to innovate World Wide Credit and Collection (WCC) in support of a suite of new lending products including Late Stage Collection. The Business Systems Analyst will serve as an individual contributer who manages business rules for collections and capabilities that directly support new Lending Products and critical business processes.
- This role will be responsible for managing initiatives that have an impact on Advanced Collection through Outside Recovery Network (ACORN), Recovery Management System (RMS), Debt Manager v9 (DM9), World Wide Credit and Collection (WCC) and its underlying infrastructure on a global scale. The successful candidate must provide business consulting services and drive/define application integration strategies while meeting team goals through thought leadership, strategic planning and delivery excellence.
- The successful candidate must possess a strong understanding of how business processes and underlying technologies impact application development and be able to leverage this knowledge to create valuable solutions for our business partners and customers.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with Risk, Strategy, NEO, Technology, Compliance and other teams across the enterprise to ensure successful execution of activities to application-relevant solutions on a global scale, as well as.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to enhance capabilities which advance collections effectiveness and fraud prevention
- Identify and execute on key opportunities driving system development requirements
- Leverage strong problem solving skills with laser focus on compliance adherence
- Assist with defining the user experience for new capabilities and manage applicable end-to-end project work streams
- Liaise among multiple capabilities, business and technology teams in order to maintain adherence to Credit/Collection strategy
- Partner with individuals and teams across Credit & Collections Risk Management, Operations, Technology Systems, World Service, Compliance and Operational Risk to deliver top quality capabilities and achieve goals.
Mandatory Experience: Knowledge of RMS rules, Outside agency collections processes, working experience in SAS, Teradata, IDN
Technical requirements : SAS, SQL, MS-Excel.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.