Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:3635 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analytics Role - Regulatory Self Testing (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 role :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
Function Description :
- To carry out Regulatory Self Testing for Global markets for GMNS OE business as per the compliance annual plan simultaneously adhering to the regulatory guidelines
Purpose of the Role :
- To perform Regulatory Business Self Testing by partnering with GMNS Operational Excellence team to deliver on the year on year goals
- Conducting testing for all regions and sound knowledge of Country specific nuances
- Managing Timelines on the BAU testing, month on month submission of tests
- Consistently understand and interpret testing requirements
- Be able to provide sound judgment when undertaking testing and also be able to interpret the results and provide analysis
- Be able to support communication to the regional testing and business teams
- Devising organized structure for keeping information flow, repositories of important notes and documents and exceptions. Track deliverables, deadlines and reminders
Critical Factors to Success :
- Proven robust problem solving skills
- Multitasking and Time management
- Mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across the globe
- Knowledge of Amex business & systems
- Ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of foreign Language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, French etc.) is an advantage but NOT MANDATORY
Past Experience : Should have exposure to Risk and Compliance
Academic Background :
- Graduate/Post Graduation with at least 0-2 years of experience in Regulatory environment
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Excellent problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
Technical Skills/Capabilities : MS-Excel, MS-Access & PowerPoint
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.