Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2739 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analytics I - Global Corporate Payments (3-8 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast-growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data-driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment
This role will support fast-growing GCP Mid-Market Sales teams for all US Regions. Prime responsibility would be to help GCP leaders in achieving their Volume targets whilst ensuring effective process in place to identify signings errors and sharing data in most effective and easy to understand format.
- The prime role would be performing signings review using internal systems for Data analysis and sharing recommendations with Senior Leaders.
- Job Role requires excellent verbal / written communication and the ability to generate effective insides through data visualization and analysis
- Ongoing connect with field team and leaders to understand requirements and provide a solution.
- An audit mindset and exposure to dual reporting model will be plus
- The shift is 1:30 - 9:30 with the expectation to support any valid shift between 7 am - 11:30 pm IST
Primarily, Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Data pull, data analysis to generate effective logical recommendations for Middle Market Signings.
- Prompt query responses to field teams and leaders on queries
- Process documentation like; Standard Operating Procedure, Process flows,
- Continuous strive to drive process efficiency and elevation
- Demonstrate teamwork with strong personal accountability, commitment, and integrity.
Desired Technical Knowledge:
- Proficient in Advance Excel/VBA
- Intermediate Knowledge of SQL/HIVE
- Knowledge of R/Python and data visualization tools like Tableau is an added advantage
- Minimum bachelor degree from the reputed institute.
- Masters and/or professional qualifications an added advantage
- Ability to bring out data insights, consultative mindset and report/dashboard development using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision with a high sense of ownership
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.