Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:6831 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
American Express - Business Analyst - SQL Reporting & Analysis (1-4 yrs)
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generate deep Insights into Card member payment behavior and Agency Operations
- Develop the requirements for the creation of MIS tools and capabilities that improve the day to day performance.
- Liaison with Technologies team to translate MIS business requirements to technical requirement. Use project management skills to lead the development of MIS tools and processes through the software development lifecycle.
- As part of the requirement process, build proof of concepts or prototype MIS solutions.
- Proactively identify business trends and perform diagnostic analysis to determine key drivers This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytic skills who is able to work with complex processes and perform complex data analysis
- Able to work with large datasets and use data analysis tools to draw conclusions
- Project management skills with demonstrated results in driving small to medium scale projects
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), including cross-border communications
- Knowledge of Hive, Python will be a big plus
Graduate/pg with 1year+ experience into SQL - writing Queries & modifying it.
Skills : Teradata, SQL Reporting and Analysis.
- Good Communication Skills
- Analyzing Data and sharing insights.
- Flexible with shifts