Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2154 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Site Analytics & Experimentation EDA - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
Business Analyst, Site Analytics and Experimentation :
Enterprise Digital Analytics team at American Express plays a central role in developing marketing assets, insights, and capabilities for rest of the organization. It is a team of deep subject matter experts who keep up with continuously changing digital landscape externally, and collaborate with stakeholders internally to drive innovation and business growth internally.
This Business Analyst role is in Digital Acquisition Analytics team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics team. The candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of digital channel strategies which will drive profitable growth and acquire new card members for American Express. The candidate will work closely with colleagues in US Consumer Products and Services and across various business units to drive growth, and marketplace differentiation for GCSG.
Key Responsibilities will include :
- Designing targeting, segmentation logic, test and learn design, campaign execution & analytics for digital acquisition site channel
- The detailed analyses of the onsite prospect journey for the US to come up with actionable recommendations on site enhancements, optimal page linking, content, and layout.
- Understanding prospect behavior based on browsing devices i.e. Mobile, PC, Tablet etc. and then optimize journey for these.
- Analytical and project management support to digital tests
- Analyzing the performance of current initiatives and present findings and solutions to senior leadership. Publish monthly MIS and deep dive into changes in trends
- Create convincing business cases highlighting opportunities to implement innovative conversion solutions Onsite; infuse marketing strategy with data drove approach
The role requires a passion for digital marketing and advanced web analytics techniques as well as data and tools available, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have a balanced quantitative and qualitative marketing skill set. Additionally, candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Master's degree in a quantitative or business discipline from a premier institute with 0-2 years of experience in marketing analytics
- Expertise in the application of analytics (applied statistics / quantitative methods) for solving business problems. Exposure to clickstream data or digital analytics is a plus
- Prior programming experience in SAS, SQL and/or HQL (Hive Query Language ) in order to write codes independently and efficiently. Understanding of web tracking data and related technologies (Java, HTML) will be a plus
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Ability to multi-task, operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritize initiatives based on business objectives
- Problem-solving skills and ability to take independent responsibility of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.