Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2144 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - US Consumer Card Portfolio - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-4 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
- Monitoring, developing and implementing various Responsible Lending Actions for the US Consumer Portfolio.
- Responsible Lending actions include line reduction, proactive cancellation, removing the revolve feature or placing a spending limit on a charge card product leveraging internal and external risk scorecards.
- Conduct extensive Analysis into Card member behavior To Optimize Strategies/ Capabilities to ensure end-to-end Management of Portfolio Credit Risk.
- Partner with multiple global partners across OPEN, ICS, Bank, Regulatory partners and operations to drive implementation of multiple global initiatives
- The Successful Candidate Will Also Coordinate Strategy Implementations with Risk & Modeling Teams, Thus Ensuring Delivery on Aggressive Financial Commitments and Customer Goals
- Prior business/financial analysis experience in financial services, particularly the card/payments industry
- Strong analytical capability and ability to provide thought leadership to a talented team of Analysts
- Strong working knowledge of Amex risk systems, processes and data sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships and work with multiple partners
- Solid academic background from top tier institutions
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.