Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1460 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-10 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
This position would be responsible for the development and maintenance of client underwriting (ADSS) models for International consumer portfolio.
Specific responsibilities include :
1. Developing and enhancing existing ADSS models by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques
2. Periodic Tracking and Performance Monitoring of models and conducting case reviews
3. Partnering with other Teams to develop System Capabilities and other predictive logic(s) that will help in more optimal downstream decisioning
1. Master's Degree in a Quantitative or Business Discipline from a Premier Institute
2. Preferably experience In Financial Services especially Credit Cards
3. Knowledge of Credit Risk and Statistical Modeling
4. Prior Programming Experience in Sas/Sql
5. Demonstrated Abilities And Desire To Innovate Or Application Of New Concepts To Job. Publication of Papers Will Be Valued
6. Good Communication Skills and Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment under Tight Deadlines
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.