Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2741 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - Global CBO Modeling Team (3-8 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- The candidate would be part of the Global CBO Modeling Team in Global Fraud Risk Management.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, validation, implementation and maintenance of next generation of CBO models.
In doing so, this person will work very closely with other members of the team in Gurgaon and Phoenix.
The specific responsibilities include:
1. Developing and enhancing statistical models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques with available data.
2. Track and monitor the performance of CBO models and conduct reviews.
3. Evaluating new data sources/new variables for their efficacy in discriminating between risky vs. non-risky transactions based on statistical techniques and business judgment.
4. Partnering with other teams to develop system capabilities, models, controls and designing data elements.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Masters degree in business, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or related fields is strongly desired.
- Experience in SAS, SQL or programming is required. Knowledge of R, Python etc will be a plus.
- Strong analytical, relationship and project management skills for driving large global initiatives.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.