Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2829 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - Consumer Installment Lending Team (1-4 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
The Consumer Installment Lending Team is responsible for developing the product strategy end to end. The team works very closely with senior leaders, marketing team, decision science and technology teams to implement, monitor and manage the entire product journey. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing and enhancing installment lend eligibility criteria and loan amount calculation
- Devising customer management strategy, portfolio monitoring and leveraging external data sources for product development
- Work Very Closely With Multiple Business Partners Across The Globe.
- Provide Strong Thought Leadership while Working With Multiple Business Partners.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA, Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
- 1-4 Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record Of Strong Performance.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL/Hive.
- Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
- Winning Attitude
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.