Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2594 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - Consumer Card Domain (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
The Lending Underwriting Team is responsible for developing Profitable Proactive and Reactive Line Assignment strategies for lending consumer card members for US. The team works very closely with senior leaders, Decision Science and Technology teams to implement, monitor and manage Line logic. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for :
- Developing Profitable Line Strategies for US
- Developing, Implementing and Tracking Credit Limit Increase programe
- Work Very Closely With Multiple Business Partners Across The Globe.
- Provide Strong Thought Leadership while Working With Multiple Business Partners.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA, Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
- 1-4 Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record of Strong Performance.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL/Hive.
- Ability to Drive Results with Strong Thought Leadership.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
- Winning Attitude
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.