Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5083 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II - CBO/Credit Abuse - Decision Science Team (3-8 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
- This is the position for a Business Analyst/Assistant Manager.
- The successful candidate would be part of CBO/Credit Abuse - Decision Science Team.
- CBO (Credit Bust-Out)/Credit Abuse is essentially Fraud being committed by a Genuine Card Member. Such acts are not limited to individuals but often involve criminal rings/networks working in tandem to abuse the system. The nature of the problem is such that it has characteristics of both Fraud and Credit.
- The position is based out of Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Segments that the team manages: Synthetic ID/ Supp Abuse/ CBO High-Risk Spend / Defer Remit Controls/ Variable creations in CAS etc
The incumbent for this position will be responsible for developing controls to reduce the CBO losses for the:
- US Market and GCP (Global) and Emerging Product Verticals.
- Working across platforms ~ New Accounts to Customer Management
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Partner with technology (GDE/IDN/CAS/DAC) team to implement strategies and business logic in time
- Develop Business Logic to target high-risk segments and reduce losses.
- He/She will be responsible for End-To-End development of the controls i.e. from conceptualization to implementation.
- Evaluate new data sources using different statistical techniques and determine their discriminating power and make the recommendation on whether the data should be included in a strategy building process.
The candidate must have the following qualification:
- Masters degree in business, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or related fields is strongly desired.
- Strong analytical, relationship and project management skills for driving large global initiatives.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.