Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3392 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and deploying decision science solutions and data products for Accertify.
- S/He will need to develop best-in-class fraud decision science solutions utilizing the big data machine learning modeling techniques with available data.
- S/He will also be responsible for tracking and monitoring the performance of the models.
- Successful solutions will improve the efficiency of Accertify fraud solutions to merchants with more automatic decision and fewer manual reviews while maintaining or improving fraud prevention.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on model building experience (experience with Machine Learning technique is a plus)
- Proficiency with SAS/SQL, SAS Macros
- Excellent deck mechanics
- High Energy with a strong desire to learn
- Can Do attitude
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.