Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2463 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II (2-7 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
The person is expected to work on Credit Risk Modeling. The responsibilities include:
- Development of CECL and IFRS9 modeling framework (PD/LGD/EAD) to meet the new credit reserve standards set by the Financial Accounting and Standards Boards (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Boards (IASB).
- Development and enhancement of CECL and IFRS9 loss forecasting models (PD/LGD/EAD) for credit and charge card portfolios.
- Perform quantitative analysis to evaluate multiple alternatives to generate insights and derive recommendations.
- Ongoing performance tracking of loss forecasting models and variance analysis of credit reserve levels.
- Development of business requirements and collaboration with technology partners for model implementation
- Previous model development experience is desirable.
- Strong analytical and data analysis (SAS, SQL) skills.
- Ability to apply advanced statistical and/or other quantitative techniques to solve business problems.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex theories, concepts, methodology, and findings.
- Self-motivated and with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and to cooperate with multiple partners.
Educational Qualification: MBA or Master's Degree in a quantitative or business discipline from a premier institute
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.