Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4202 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
Position in question is in the Global Collection Decision Science team based out of Gurgaon. The candidate will work on development and enhancement of Customer collections modeling suite and driving the next round of modeling enhancements.
Specific responsibilities include :
1. Developing and enhancing existing Collection Models by leveraging best-in-class machine learning techniques
2. Exploring customer contact and interaction data, to build first generation of contact-ability models
3. Partnering with Strategy and Operations to develop Data Science Capabilities and other Predictive logic(s) that will help drive next generation Collection Strategies
4. Periodic Tracking and Performance Monitoring of models and conducting detailed customer case reviews
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline with a strong aptitude to work in a modeling/analytical role
- Ability to integrate information from different sources in a coherent manner and interpret data to bring out key trends & identify opportunity areas
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in SAS programming/expertise in Machine Learning techniques
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.