Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3179 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management Domain (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses, and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for the 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- The selected candidate will be a part of the team that is responsible for development, maintenance and enhancement of CDSS and TSR models for the US Small Business (OPEN) portfolio.
- The candidate will also have to work closely with partners in the risk strategy teams to drive innovations in customer management decisions through the development of best in class solutions.
- The candidate will drive the next generation of credit risk models by leveraging big data, machine learning algorithms and enhanced variable & data intelligence.
1. MBA or Masters in Technology/Engineering from a Reputed Institute
2. Minimum 1 year of experience in analytics with a strong focus on modeling solutions.
3. Candidates with expertise in big data, machine learning algorithms, and relevant coding skills will be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.