Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2509 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management Domain (0-6 yrs)
- The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers' confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world-class customer experience.
- The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation. CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial' behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve.
- These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth. Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in a viable way.
Purpose of the Role:
Develop and enhance existing American Express risk strategies by leveraging data across various stages of card member lifecycle
- Develop and enhance existing profitability based risk management logic by leveraging best-in-class analytical techniques and data across Acquisition, Underwriting or Customer Management stages of the card member lifecycle
- Lead the analytics for driving billing, revenue growth and profitability through diverse analytical projects spanning across Underwriting, Line Management, Yield Management, Lending on Charge and Central Lending Capabilities
- Enhance the economic logic, optimization of business rules to maximize through the Cycle returns for all business functions and improve marginal economics
- Application of machine learning techniques to create efficiencies in the existing processes
- Exploration of new Information sources to improve our risk discrimination and / or improve our economics over and above existing framework
- Partner with other teams across the globe to develop System Capabilities and other logic(s) that will help in more optimal decision
Critical Factors to Success:
- Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques
- Maximize business returns by institutionalizing efficient and accurate models.
Past Experience: 0-6 years relevant experience in Analytical Skills
Preferred: SAS, SQL, R, Python programming
Academic Background : Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
- R, Python, Hive, Pyspark SAS, SQL
- Advanced Statistical Techniques
- Hands on programming and ability to design
Knowledge of Platforms:
Big Data - Cornerstone
Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.