Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2496 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Push Channel Analytics - Enterprise Digital Vertical (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The American Express Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team centralizes web, mobile and push digital product management activities to support our businesses across the enterprise. The focus of this collaborative team is to drive growth via digital user experiences, marketing, strategy, and analytics.
This role will report to the Manager of Push Channel Analytics team and will be based in Gurgaon. The candidate will be responsible for delivery of highly impactful analytics for push channels covering email, SMS and push notifications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver strategic analytics focused on the product roadmap for email, SMS and push notification channels
- Define KPIs to measure the efficiency of push channels and develop customer segmentation to drive - push channel adoption and engagement- for AXP card members
- Power in-depth strategic analysis and provide analytical and decision support by mining digital activity data along with AXP closed loop data
- Gain deep functional understanding of the push channels over time and ensure analytical insights are relevant and actionable
- Build data foundation for push channels by effectively bringing impression and interaction data across vendors, products and platforms together to develop a structured, customer level and analytics friendly view of the data
- 1-2 years of analytics experience with a background in quantitative business analysis and statistical and modeling techniques; experience in digital analytics preferred
- Knowledge of statistical software (SAS, SQL, Machine Learning) and manipulating large and complex data sets; experience with Teradata preferred
- Strong strategic thought leadership and problem solving skills with ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems
- Ability to understand technology behind data capture, define clear business requirements & partner with technology and platform teams to manage delivery on same
- Post graduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field from a premier institute
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.