Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1203 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - People Based Marketing Analytics (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Function Description :
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business.
A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world. The Digital Acquisition Analytics team has specific responsibility for Social Media and Display Media analytics that support the International Card Business. They are responsible for driving enhanced scale and efficiency of our digital display advertising. This role requires a strong background in digital technology and analytics trends and exceptional quantitative and problem solving skills.
Purpose of the Role :
Support the International Card Business by leveraging social/display media analytics and digital technologies to drive enhanced scale and efficiency of digital campaigns.
- Help in creating the next generation Enterprise level Prospect data platform which can drive future growth across different marketing channel
- Explore, Engage and Drive new Data & Tech partnership in AdTech space
- Identify industry proven platforms/techniques/best practices on display advertising as a mean to improve efficiency and/or drive scale of existing efforts
- Work with Platform, Channel, Decision science & Tech partners while maintaining the focus on deliverables & timeline
- Perform ad-hoc exploratory statistical and data mining analytics
- Design, optimize and enhance display advertising campaign
- Analyze campaign performance data and coming up with insights and learnings to improve performance
- Identify and design A/B, Multivariate (MVT) testing opportunities to figure out newer avenues to improve performance
- Present results of complex analytical problems to business partners and the non-technical audience.
Critical Factors to Success :
Business Outcomes :
- Enhance Marketing processes and leverage data insights to improve campaign performance
- Realize Business Benefit using below metrics :
1. Process Efficiency and cost optimization
2. New Accounts Acquired (NAA)/Build Business Acquired (BBA)-Vintage (V)/Average Daily Balance
3. Attrition Rates
Leadership Outcomes :
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world's best customer experiences every day
Past Experience :
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred : Experience in display analytics ecosystem and social media marketing
Academic Background :
- Bachelors in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
1. Analytics & Insights & Targeting :
- Hive, Python, SAS, SQL,
- Advanced Statistical Techniques
- Data mining Techniques
2. Digital Product Management
- A/B testing
- Multivariate(MVT) testing
- Knowledge of Digital Channels & Products Preferred:
- Social & Sentiment Analytics
- Display analytics ecosystem and social media marketing
Knowledge of Platforms :
- Big Data
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.