HR at American Express
Views:5483 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
American Express - Business Analyst - MIS Reporting (2-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it.
- Provide Inventory Management and MIS support to business processes.
- Ensure smooth functioning of Operations through efficient and effective inventory and analytical support.
- Identify improvement opportunities and partner with other teams to implement solutions for enhancing performance.
Purpose of the Role:
- Perform analysis on key metrics to help maximize productivity and Operational excellence.
- Create reports/scorecard using multiple American Express data sources and key metrics.
- Lead and drive projects to achieve results within stringent time frame.
- Formulate and implement network level inventory strategy for CFN.
- Provide real-time Inventory MIS to the business.
- Identification, documentation, and communication of business impact, especially in context to Business Performance Metrics.
- Partner with fellow team members in resolving customer issues.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Timely and accurate delivery of tasks/activities.
- Enable Operations to achieve Key Metrics, such as CTR, SLA, Availability.
- Drive effective & efficiently processing of 'Ready to Work' inventory, in partnership with Operations.
- Prior experience in managing Capacity Planning/Inventory management/Service level Planning (Experience in Work Force Management).
- Minimum 4 years of Work experience in the relevant field.
- Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics or MBAs would be preferred.
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines.
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn and understand the business.
- Critical thinker who exhibits good judgment and intuition (based on experience), knowing when to question outcomes or ask questions based on business/common sense.
- Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision.
- Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
- Extensive experience in using MS-Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Candidate should have experience with Macro, SQL, Tableau & VBA
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Knowledge of American Express systems and platforms would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.