HR at American Express
Views:7378 Applications:678 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
American Express - Business Analyst - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
Job Description and Eligibility :
- The Strategy Analytics team is responsible for developing and executing the most effective collections placement, segmentation, and pricing strategies, as well as driving analytics to improve the operational efficiency of fraud and in-house collections.
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generating insights into developing the optimal OA placement and pricing structure.
- S/He will also work closely with Global Collections team to drive best placement / pricing practices across all markets, and the infrastructure team to ensure flawless execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have experience in SAS and SQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Good relationship building and influencing skills, Self-motivated, results oriented, and effective at handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, operations research, or other quantitative fields from a Tier 1 College is preferred.
- Minimum 1-year Experience.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.