Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1469 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Global Servicing Network (4-9 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute.
- In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- The Global Servicing Network (GSN) organization delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- The GSN MIS team is responsible for Executive Decision Support through advanced analytics and MIS.
- The team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Phoenix/ Ft. Lauderdale (US) or Gurgaon (India).
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Managing, mastering & leveraging information across various data sources, cross-tabulating to integrate, synthesize and enrich information to provide meaningful, timely and accurate MIS to various business partners and meet specific requirements.
- Systematically identifying out of pattern activities in a timely manner and address information gaps by providing insightful analytics
- Providing analytical & decision support across GSN through data mining & advanced analytics (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Enabling business user self-service through creation of MIS capabilities
- Working independently by assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Participating on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum 4 years- experience with at least 2 years in Quantitative Business Analysis with experience in handling large data sets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills; conceptual and creative thinker
- Strong programming skills on SQL/Teradata is essential, with good understanding of Big Data ecosystems
- Hands-on experience on programming languages Hive and Python required
- Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects, and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- GSN knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage
- Post-graduate degree in quantitative field will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable experience on business intelligence and visualization tools is good to have.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.